Our Father's World
The Bible provides a direct mandate to be caretakers of the garden (Gen 2 v.15). While creation still belongs to God, he has graciously entrusted it to our care and stewardship. This was our first calling, recorded early on in Genesis 1 and 2, and we remain God's caretakers over all creation today.
Download Our Father's World
- Tending to Eden, by Scott Sabin
- Serve God, Save the Planet, by Matthew Sleeth
- Saving God's Green Earth: Rediscovering the Church's Responsibility to Environmental Stewardship, by Tri Robinson
- Earthwise: A Guide to Hopeful Creation Care, by Calvin DeWitt
- Green Like God: Unlocking the Divine Plan for our Planet, by Jonathan Merritt
- True North: Christ, the Gospel, and Creation Care, by Mark Liederbach
- Our Father's World: Mobilizing the Church to Care for Creation, by Edward R. Brown
- Evangelical Environmental Network
Our Father's World by Northland, A Church Distributed is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Questions? Contact email@example.com.